Interview with Justin Taylor about My Family Worship Book
You’re invited to watch as author, blogger, and Crossway Books president Justin Taylor interviews me about my Family Worship book.
- 00:00 – What is your own personal history when it comes to family worship?
- 1:45 – Was family worship a regular part of your childhood?
- 2:56 – What have you found historically and biblically that has encouraged you to think that family worship is significant?
- 5:09 – What exactly is family worship?
- 6:49 – What is the most difficult element of family worship?
- 7:47 – What would you say to people who are discouraged by seeming failure in family worship?
- 10:30 – Is the only audience you have in mind for this book parents with kids?
- 12:29 – What are you praying the Lord will do through your book in the lives of those who read it?
Here’s the Crossway info page about the Family Worship book.
Here’s where you can sign up for a free 5-day email course with Don on family worship.
Here’s the Center for Biblical Spirituality page to order the book.
Here’s the Amazon page where you can order the book in paperback, Kindle, and audio formats.
Remember that Father’s Day is June 19.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!